Monday, August 11, 2008

Hormones are a %$#@&

Just ask Jared! I was thinking that I had my hormones under control lately, but apparently everyone is just tolerating my behavior. And very well I might add. I was noticing earlier today that I was completely annoyed with my Dad for not pronouncing a word right. It seriously bugged me to no end. I was explaining this to Jared because I was feeling bad that I was annoyed. Jared just replied, "I know you've been moody lately, that's why I just don't talk to you." I thought about it for a second and just started laughing. His answer shouldn't have surprised me as much as it did, but I was really under the impression that I wasn't being that bad.
I can't help it sometimes. When people mispronounce words, say something totally stupid, I hear a song I despise, or just in general don't do what I suggest, I just want to go off. I normally contain myself, but there have been a few times I let someone have a piece of my mind. Jared and I were having a huge argument at a gas station over nothing-this happens often, but not usually as bad. A guy pumping gas across from us was looking right at us and laughing. I was so annoyed by this I just forgot about what we were fighting about, got out of the car and let the man have it. I couldn't help it, and he deserved it-from my point of view.


I don't think I've been that bad, but...


I wish I'd had a hormonal outburst at the stupidwackofrickinaholescumoftheearthdouchebag that ran me down as he was backing out of his parking spot while on his cell phone and drove off anyway after acknowledging that he in fact hit me. Amazing I didn't. It all happened so fast that I think I was still trying to deal with that fact that something like that actually happened and to me. Really. I was so weirded out I had to call my parents and see what they would do in my situation. I swear the weirdest things happen to me. Baby and I are doing fine. Spent an interesting night in the hospital and now we're off to Hawaii on Wednesday!!! Oh and yes the police were called, we filed a report and should be hearing about this douche soon. Jared was awesome and got the guys license plate number, so suck on that douche!! Sorry getting carried away there.... I blame it on my hormones, while I still have the opportunity anyway.


This is putting how I feel about this guy nicely.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

for what it's worth, your moods have seemed pretty steady to me!!!1iltbih