Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thanks Beth!!

I had my very first 3D ultrasound today!!!! A very big "THANKS!!!!" goes out to Beth for suggesting Prenatal Peek to me. My Dr was going to charge me $150 to do one through them. I spent way less than that to get 20 minutes of u/s time, black and white pics, color 3D pics and a disc of all the other pics she took.
I never had one with Ethan because the Dr in Va. Beach didn't have a 3D machine. By the time I made it out here to get one, Ethan was so squished in my belly that I would've only been able to see his bum-in 3D! Jared was against it so I had my Mom and Ethan come with me instead. I am so happy that I did this and that Beth, being the exceptional bargain hunter she is-found this place!!

So according to the u/s tech I'm having a sumo wrestler. The baby has a ton of hair and had rolls upon rolls of chubbiness. Ethan had hair-not as much as this baby-but it all fell out after he was born and came back a little lighter. I'm just turning 32 weeks so that makes me a little nervous hearing that. The tech also thought the baby was around 36 weeks... I didn't think my belly was that big, but I could be wrong. Maybe the baby will go through another growth spurt and even things out before I give birth.


My little Sumo wrestler with their foot on their forehead.




Baby wouldn't move its hands away from its face


Fists of fury! Ethan used to always hide his face in his fists too-after he was born.


Look at that adorable chunky face!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Whoa! You weren't kidding about those cheeks!!! Can't wait to kiss them!