
Isn't it beautiful? I want this in my backyard...
I'll make this quick because I could go on forever about the things we saw and the places we went. We visited many beaches, went snorkeling, walked around a lot of shopping centers, took in some sights, hung out with family and got caught up with old friends. Sounds kinda boring when you put it that way, but we really enjoyed ourselves. We didn't even do half of what we originally wanted, which is why we need to go back-soon!
Ethan LOVED the ocean!! I was worried he'd be scared of it but he was fearless. There were moments when I was scared of the waves coming at us, but Ethan just laughed and let them knock him over. He would cry when we would leave the beach, but I think it was combination of him not wanting to leave and not wanting to get all the sand rinsed off of him. And there was lots of sand. Ethan decided the quickest way to get warm and dry off was to roll around in the sand. The water wasn't cold at all either-even at 8 in the morning! Now I want to live near a beach again, or at least visit someone-very often-that lives near one.
No comments:
Post a Comment