
Family room/kitchen

View from the front room

Family room again

Master bedroom

Front room

Ethan's room. The baby's room is the same color. The baby's room being blue is not an indication of the sex of the baby! Ethan's room isn't blue because he's a boy! We want to do an ocean theme nursery and give Ethan a surf room, that blue will look good with either theme.
*For those of you that know the sex of the baby, most of my side of the family doesn't want to know until the baby is born.*

Ethan was really grumpy when we got to the house so we just painted a second coat of red and left.
It all looks pretty plain now, but once we get our stuff moved in I think it'll look a million times better. Now we just have to figure out where to put stuff...
2 comments:
it looks sooo nice!! I love it!! so jealous that you are done with painting, and we are about to start!! arghhhh
love from your fave neighbour xxx
it is looking great! Let me know what i can do to help. Unfortunately, Dave adn I are going to be gone once again on the weekend you are moving, but I will definately be available on the Friday. My kids also start school on the 4th and kalani will be in preschool in on the 5th, so I can help mostly childfree!
Post a Comment