Thursday, December 4, 2008

Rare moments...

All the boys(Jared included)are napping at the same time!!!! I feel I need to mark this rare occasion of silence, seeing as I may not get many of them in the coming years. Nights have been tough, only because a certain 2 year old refuses to sleep in his own bed, but I still get a chance to sleep. During the day I face the challenges of feeding and trying to please at least two of them-lucky me huh? So here's to enjoying the silence while it lasts!



2 comments:

bethiepoos said...

phew I thought you were going to show a picture of sleeping jared! that might not have been so cute!!!(heehee)

we NEED to hang out sometime when the craziness dies down!!!

Cheryl said...

so cute! I miss seeing you guys as much. I haven't been able to sqeeze max nearly as much as I would like and I am missing ethan like you wouldn't know. I love his jabbering! Love you!