Sunday, November 23, 2008

Where did all the time go?

I can't believe it'll be a month tomorrow since sweet Max joined our family. With this past month flying by I'm scared to see how fast the next year will go! Everyone is adjusting fairly well to all the changes. I think the worst part-for me-is the sleeping situation. I knew Max would wake up at night and want to be fed, that's not my issue tho. Jared let Ethan sleep in our bed while I was in the hospital and he's been there ever since. Even if we put him back in his bed after he's fallen asleep, once he wakes up it's back to our bed he goes. I don't blame Jared, I would've done the same thing, but now we're paying for it. Max is in our room as well, so what was once my sanctuary is now the family hangout. I can't wait to get Ethan back in his bed and Max is sleeping through the night. Ethan started sleeping through the night at 6 weeks so I'm hoping Max will do the same, but I'm not holding my breath. I only get up 2 sometimes 3 times a night. I suppose it could be worse.

































No comments: