Max in Ethan's old "Boo hat." He was going to be "Max" from Where the Wild Things Are, but it was a lot warmer than I'd expected.

Uncle Davey and Jen just before we went trick-or-treating

Ethan dressed as "Max" from Where the Wild Things Are!!! I've been waiting to dress him up like this since he was born.

You have to see the tail! It weighed down the costume more than expected, so the hood was almost never up. Thanks to Grandma Shawn for sewing the costume together for me!

I love that my youngest brother could make it out to see me once again and was able to spend time with Ethan and Max. If I could only get my other brother away from work long enough to get out here once again as well.

The Grandparents!

Max wasn't happy to get back in his carseat and call it a night.
1 comment:
Great Photo of my adorable sister "Dorothy" !!!
Andria, Congrats on Max and Ethan is adorable, loved his Subway Song clip.
Post a Comment