My little sumo wrestler has finally arrived!!! He was born October 24 by c-section and weighed in at a whopping 9lbs 6oz. The first thing you hear the Dr's say on the video of his birth is "wow, he's huge..." not what I expected to hear, but he was healthy and that's all that matters. All the nurses kept commenting on how heavy Max was, but he feels light as a feather to me. Then again I've also been carrying a belly and a 2 year old around for the past few months so I suppose 9lbs is going to feel light. Anyways... Jared, Ethan and I are so happy that Max is here!! Ethan was a bit jealous of Max at first, but I think he's getting over it now. Last night he would help change Max's diaper and he'd pat Max on the back to help burp him. Sweet huh? Now I get to enjoy being the mom of two adorable, sweet little boys!!
Me at 34 wks

Now at 40 just hours before Max was born. There's not much difference is there?

Max just after he was born

Our updated family pic...

My attempt at sleep

Max isn't a morning person either

My boys

Ethan giving Max words of wisdom

Adorable little Max
2 comments:
oh my goodness andria
your boys are SOOOO CUTE!!! I love them xxxxxx
So cute!!!! Thanks so much for bringing them over last night. I can't wait to hold him more! Love you!
Post a Comment