Friday, July 11, 2008

I can't sleep

HELP!! So I've become a bit of an insomniac lately. I'm not sure it totally has to do with being pregnant. It could be that, or the fact that we now officially own a house and need to move into it. There's so much to do in so little time and I'm not motivated to do any of it. I have to act motivated to get Jared to help or else he just won't be motivated either. We're so bad at stuff like that, and are both so easy to just say whatever and walk away. Great combination huh?


Our new house with its newly landscaped front lawn. Can't wait to move in!! Now we just have to survive painting, packing, moving and unpacking over the next few weeks. August is so close yet so far away.

In other news Ethan is adorable as always! What else could you expect? Here is the world according to Ethan:
Condiments are just as good on the couch as they are in the fridge.


Food is just as good in your hair as it is in your stomach. Food in general must be tortured and disected before eating it.



Windows are for pressing your face against.


Drawing on things you're not supposed to-including yourself-is exhausting.

He drew a very nice pic all up and down my leg before falling asleep. Forgot to take a pic of it before I washed it off :(

That people is what's happening in our world at the moment. I'll have more to write once we start the painting process-sometime tomorrow. I am not looking forward to that, but it must be done!!

1 comment:

Mary-Sunshine said...

I LOVE YOUR PAINT!!!! The green is amazing! I love it. I hear ya on the packing thing. I started packing about 2-3 weeks before we moved so the morning we moved, we just loaded the boxes in. Do you have to clean the old house? It would be nice if you didn't. I also cleaned two of the 3 bathrooms and just locked the doors. That really helped when we were moving!