He speaks lots of gibberish still, but every now and then you can kind of make out what he's trying to say. I was getting him a drink the other day and I guess it wasn't what he wanted so he hands it back to me. I asked what he wanted and this was mumbled, but I'm pretty sure he said "whatever I don't want it" and walked away. Maybe I'm imagining things, but every now and then I hear him say things. Now I'm thinking it's ok that he's taking his time to talk.
Among other things, Ethan has discovered how to open the fridge and now puts everything in it. All day long he's putting his cup in there and taking it out when he wants a drink. I've found the tv remotes in there and other little toys too. I am going to get a lock for it. Since we're going to be moving soon we're trying holding off. Most of them look really easy to break and I'm sure it wouldn't take long for Ethan to find a way to get around it anyway. He doesn't give up just because we locked him out of it. He's one determined little boy.
None of this sounds obnoxious, but when he does it all day everyday, you'd be annoyed too! I know he's at that age where he's going to start pushing to see what his and our limits are. I'm just not prepared for it because it means that he's closer to no longer being a baby. He'll always be my baby no matter what though. He's not even 2 yet!! I hope this next baby doesn't grow up as fast. I'm sure it'll go by even faster now that I've said something. How time flies when you're having fun.

The pros of being able to get into the fridge by himself

The cons... be thankful you can't hear that scream.

He loves his fruit

Me at 22 wks. Not a very good pic, but it's the best I can do when I can't get Jared to take any pics of my belly. Can't really see my belly either-I look bigger than it...
1 comment:
He looks just like your brother A!
Mommy
Post a Comment