The Lego exhibit with Gg! Ethan was too busy running around to take pics.

If we ever lost site of him, this is where we found him.

He liked this dragon costume for 2 seconds, then he was done. I tried to be quick, but he was obviously quicker.


The Phx Zoo

It was mid-morning and HOT!

Chuck-E-Cheese's


Ethan's handy work

Going through old clothes... He doesn't like his hat anymore :(

Mom's yummy 4th of July cake

My 4th of July cream cheese brownie cake


Max trying to find his way out of the grass

It grows really fast. We hadn't mowed it in a week....

He tore up his room and decided to nap on the frog

How I found him sleeping one afternoon

He's going to need to see the Chiropractor too

Max's first airplane ride!

Ethan is already a pro

The Chemung River Corning NY

Would've been cool if I could put these pics side by side....

Pretty sky and lots of GREEN!!!!

Watkins Glen







According to my friend this is a Truffula Tree. The Lorax said they were all gone, but I guess he was wrong.

Beautiful Falls

Max meets Great Grampa Greene! Ethan was alseep in the car, didn't want to wake him.

Gramma Greene and I!!!

Ethan and his cousin S

Gramma and some of her daughters

Max found a "tree star"

Tried to get to the area on Morningside Drive, but the path was blocked. We found some river area to skip rocks at anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment