For those of you that don't know, I have decided to do an event called the Breast Cancer 3Day to help benefit the Susan G. Koman For the Cure and National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund. I'll be walking 60 miles over the course of 3 days, camping out at night with thousands of other women and men taking this journey with me. A few friends and I have decided to do this together and we would like to raise $2300 each to contribute to this cause. If you'd like to make a donation click
here to visit my personal page.If you don't want to donate online, please download and print a donation form and mail it to the address on the form. Or you can call 800.996.3DAY to donate over the phone.
Any amount will be greatly appreciated as you will help bring us closer to finding a cure for Breast Cancer.
Thanks for taking the time to read this blog and thanks for your support.
For more information about the Breast Cancer 3-Day, Susan G. Komen for the Cure or the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund, visit
www.the3day.org or call 800.996.3DAY
1 comment:
hey andria
I tried to make a payment online, but I couldnt figure it out, can I just give you some cash?
Post a Comment