Monday, January 26, 2009

Look what arrived!

A sweater set, made by my very talented Aunt Kathie, came for Max. Perfect timing too seeing as today was the first really cooled off day in the past couple of weeks. Let's not forget that she sent Ethan an Aqua Doodle too. Thank You Aunt Kathie!!!!

Ethan enjoying his Aqua Doodle so much he won't even look at the camera.


He is so adorable.





By this point he just wanted me to put the camera down.


Love the booties!!!


Time to go and show off that sweater.

4 comments:

Kat said...

I am so happy it arrived and fits! Such adorable boys!!!! I hope Ethan enjoys the aqua doodle!!!

Would love to visit next time I am in Colorado, may bring clan (grandkids) with me.

Kat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kat said...

Forgot to tell you, the sweater set and bib are all mchine washable and dryable.

Cheryl said...

Yes, he is awfully cute!!! hope to see you soon. Katie is here now. Let me know about dinner. I think Monday will work for us, it will or you. Just in case, is Sat available as a back up?