andria, I finally updated my post!! how are you all, I miss everyone!! I will bring you back a haggis!!! hahha andria, I was thinking about our preschool name "the little explorers" its not brilliant is it? I think we can come up with something more spectacular!! what do you think????? anyway, its been a pleasure doing business with you!! bye bye now x
6 comments:
HE IS SOOOO CUTE!! He looks JUST like his Grandma!!
Actually, he looks just like his Daddy!!!!!
Whatever! He looks like his Mommy!!
Wrong! He looks like ME!!
andria you are soo good at updating your blog, could you do mine too please! people are starting to complain!!
andria, I finally updated my post!! how are you all, I miss everyone!! I will bring you back a haggis!!! hahha
andria, I was thinking about our preschool name "the little explorers" its not brilliant is it? I think we can come up with something more spectacular!! what do you think????? anyway, its been a pleasure doing business with you!! bye bye now x
Post a Comment