Tuesday, January 22, 2008

:(

As I'm sure most of you know Heath Ledger died earlier today. It makes me soo sad because he was still young, had a very promising career, and won't be able to watch his child grow up. And exactly one week earlier Brad Renfro died! What's happening to young Hot Hollywood actors these days? I hate to say this too, but after watching the new Dark Knight trailer it's obvious that Ledger is going to be the best Joker ever-yes even better than Jack Nicholson-and now he won't be able to continue the role. May both Heath and Brad Rest In Peace.


Doesn't that smile make you melt?



Gorgeous!



I'm telling you he is the Best Joker Ever!



Brad Renfro. Yeah he looks demonic here but he was a great actor.



So he got a little chunky as he got older, he's still adorable.

1 comment:

bethiepoos said...

andria

I cant believe it either! I love heath ledger, he is sooo hot! it is so sad!

xxx I love you Heath xxx