The 3-Day is a 60 mile walk over the course of.... can you guess.... 3 days! We walk 20 miles a day. This year the walk will start at Freestone Park in Gilbert and will end at Scottsdale Stadium. From where I live that is a long drive! Walking it will be an adventure. These are the other women who are doing this walk with me!

Yes my friend has pink hair! For every $15 donation she gets, she is putting a pink stripe in her hair. I would do this if it my hair wasn't so dark!
We set up a booth at our communities Summer Send Off last Saturday to raise money.
Each of us made items to sell to help raise money. Here are some things I made. If you like anything you can still purchase it. All proceeds will be going to the Breast Cancer 3-Day!
My Awesome Mom made this blanket to help us raise money!!

Little pink ribbon hand soaps

Potholders/washcloths I crocheted.

I rediscovered my love for making beaded jewelry! Some are purple because it stands for cancer in general. I can also make bracelets.












2 comments:
Andria, I donated some money for you, but I'm not sure I did it right and not sure if it went to you, or just a general fund. If you don't see it, let me now and I'll try and fix it.
I did receive the donation! Thank you sooo much for donating!!! I was trying to get more donations by offering my necklaces for every $20, so if you would like some just let me know! Thanks again!!!
Post a Comment