

This pic actually made it into the East Valley Tribune. For some strange reason we were the only ones wearing green wigs. Many people thought it was our real hair as well... Drunken weirdos.

Taking the train to the Aloha Fest



He has been dying to eat real food! But this is what we give him instead. He still thinks it's amazing tho. Oh and he's been full on rolling since the beginning of this month. I have video I've been trying to post, but my computer must really suck because it never loads. Sorry.

Isn't that sweet? I know it's pink, but he had to wear it at least once because his Auntie Christ-tea(heeheehee) got it for him. At least someone thinks I'm hot...Jk!

Notice the awesome stud in my nose?!?! We had a girls night out and somebody picked getting pierced as our event. It was either my nose or my lip, I'm done with ear piercings since they always seem to get infected no matter what. I'm always scared when someone is going to stab me with a needle but this was painless and the aftercare is easy. Yes I have sneezed and blown my nose since having it and it's been fine.

Max is gaining on his big brother


Yeah Ethan doesn't really care much for pic anymore

He's such a Chick Magnet!


1 comment:
sorry I missed that pic in the newspaper. Maybe I should start reading those... can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Post a Comment